Click here to read @GeorgeGraham413’s MassLive article about an overheated dryer that caused Wednesday morning’s house fire in Springfield.
Are you aware of the danger your dryer could pose to your home and family? We at Swerling Milton Winnick are currently navigating a similar loss – a fire that originated from a homeowner placing pillows in their dryer. This caused a huge fire and significant damage to their home. You can help protect yourself by:
1. Talking to your insurance agent to make sure you have enough coverage in your homeowner’s policy should you suffer such a loss; and
2. Helping to prevent a loss by refraining from putting flammable household items in your dryer, such as pillows and rubber-backed floor mats.
Should you need assistance with submitting a claim, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.